Sunday, February 15, 2009

Diamond rings and fancy things which I love




I like to wear various fancy things, such as small and thin rings of gold or platinum, gold bracelets, beautiful necklaces. I want to get an interesting small pendent, which is made by mixing platinum and diamond. For necklace, it is fine only with thin string of platinum. Sometimes I like necklace of pearl buds, which is a little short length to fit to my neck. I have been in one of the fancy shops near landmark tower shopping mall in Yokohama. There you can get fancy earrings, which most of the girls are interested in. I have plan to go there next time. The next one I wanna get is the amber earrings from Moscow from my bf as a gift. Now I am thinking to buy diamond pair-rings as present for our 7th sweet lover anniversary.

No comments:

Post a Comment